Monday, August 5, 2013

Day 5: Ten songs I love

My heart isn't in the challenge today, as you can imagine. We're seeing the cardiologist for Monkeyman's follow up this afternoon. They're either going to tell us his PH is resolved because it was due to sleep apnea which has been treated 2 months ago by cutting the adenoids out. Or they're going to tell us his pulmonary hypertension pressures is still too high. I would've been more relaxed if he didn't have symptoms anymore. And if the alternative wasn't such a devastating disease. Life altering at the very least, fatal at the worst. I'll be sure to come and update as soon as I can.

Anyway, here goes. Ten favourite songs at the moment (mostly because some of them are on the CD that's currently in my car's CD player, I'm just too stressed out to sit and think about other songs I love).

1. Caravans
2. Hot and Cold (Nino de Angelo)
3. Guardian Angel (also Nino de Angelo)
4. Jy's te dierbaar, om seer te kry
5. Living next door to Alice
6. Conquest of paradise
7. Onse Vader
8. Nogtans sal ek jubel
9. Balade for Adeline
10. Tussen treine

OK, there's hundreds more, but those were the first 10 that came to mind. Not because they're my favourites, but because I like them and heard them in the past week on tv, CD or radio. And they're some of my favourites.

No comments:

Post a Comment