Sunday, August 11, 2013

Day 11: 15 of my favourite things

This post is a day late. But I'm backdating it so that it still matches the date. I've had such a busy day yesterday, I really tried to complete the challenge, but only came halfway before I had to give up to sleep. Our visitors left today, so life would go back to semi normal I think. I hope!

About today's challenge: I really wanna be corny again, and say nr 1-5 is my husband, Mr N, Boeboe, Monkeyman and Peanut.

So let's see, 10 more favourite things.

6.   Coffee. Cuppacino specifically.
7.   Snacks. Love to eat.
8.   My laptop.
9.   Mini iPad.
10. Warm, comfortable clothes in winter, and a warm, soft bed.
11.  Some things from my mom that has sentimental value to me.
12.  Some of my most valued books, as well as the kindle, though Mr N mostly has it these days.
13.  Some of the thoughtful gifts I received over the years that means alot to me. One being a handmade necklace from my sister.
14.  Angelcare breathing monitor
15.  Pressure cooker

No comments:

Post a Comment