Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Day 7: Pet Peeves

Today, I won't list all my pet peeves, since I still have a long update on Monkeyman to do.

So here's some small irritations of mine. I'm sure most people would relate!
  • People standing too close to me in a queue. Don't breath in my neck!!! Especially if you haven't taken a shower in the past 72 hours or have the flu.
  • Wet socks. I.Can't.Stand.Wet.Socks. Honestly, it's the worst!
  • A sticky kitchen floor. Why would the kids ALWAYS spill sticky cooldrink on the day the floor was washed?!?!
  • Open mouth chewing. And after 10 years, I STIL struggle to get this across to my children!! I shout/warn/threaten them at every meal. Literally every meal. For a decade. :-( Nothing puts a mother so much in her place than the feeling that she's talking to the empty walls!!
  • Little popping noises. Like drops of water falling, children blowing bubbles with their spit or bubblegum, etc.
  • When something doesn't work that should've work.
  • Being late.
  • Wobbly tables.
  • Taxi's and their inconsiderate driving.
  • Someone kicking/bumping my chair while I'm sitting in it.
OK, that's 10. Enough for today. I'm sure you're getting tired because of all my loooong lists. Hahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment