Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 8: My dream job

This is an easy one.

To be a SAHM (stay at home mom).

I'm living my dreamjob. :-) I never realised how much I would enjoy being at home full time. The plan was only to stay at home the first year of my baby's life, and then look for a job closer to home so that I wouldn't sit in traffic for a couple of hours every day. But when I had to start looking for a job when baby was about 10 months old, I found myself dragging my feet. In the end I realised it was because I was dreading it, not looking forward to it. So I spoke to my husband, who also hated the thought of his baby going to a creche full time, and voila, here I am 12 years later, still unemployed and loving it!

That's it for today. Since today is in any case over. I have guests in the house for the next week, so time is severely stricted.

No comments:

Post a Comment