Monday, August 26, 2013

Day 26: Favourite Foods

Well, there's a few, but I'm not sure if meals counts as foods? I'm going to assume it's okay. So, my top 10 favourite foods:

1. Fruit, especially watermelon, melon, sharon, grapes, berries, promegranates, citrus, mangoes, prickly pears, etc. I absolutely LOVE fruit.

2. Raw veggies. I don't like veggies much, not cooked. But raw - love it! Not all of it. But carrots, snap peas, avo's, cucumber, lettuce, etc.

3. Chicken curry. Warm, comfort food.

4. Lamb stew. Same, it's warm and comforting.

5. Beef & veggie soup. Cold winter night special.

6. Grilled T-bone beef steak.

7. Bacon. In any way, shape or form.

8. Crisps. Does this count as food? It's made from potatoes or corn, not true? Haha.

9. Biltong and droewors. For those not in South Africa, it's dried, cured strips of beef (or game), and dried pieces of a fattened sausage. Doesn't sound appealing, but it's really, really good, and an all time favourite of most South Africans of my culture.

10. Popcorn. Just plainly salted. Loads of salt, actually.


No comments:

Post a Comment