Monday, August 12, 2013

Day 12: If I win the lottery...

… I'd buy an island, build houses for family and friends that wants to come and visit (or live there), get a few tutors for the kids, and live in peace far far away from the ratrace. I'd have an orchard with all my favourite fruit trees. And maybe a few animals.

Realistically though, the lotto here won't be big enough to cover all of that, LOL. So if I really would win SA's lotto, I'd probably put alot away for our old age. I'd pay off our house. I'd give a portion to all of my and hubby's families. Probably also give some to the church or a charity or some place where we know it'll make a real, tangible difference. I'd take a few thousand to go on holiday, and I'd buy our children something really valuable that they'll never otherwise have. Like a mini iPad, a laptop or such. I'd buy everyone that really means/meant something to me and my family, a gift. Something really awesome, that would warm their hearts as they did or still do ours. And I'd buy my husband a Mazda 5, since I'm driving around with his dream car.


No comments:

Post a Comment