Thursday, August 29, 2013

Day 29: What am I looking forward to?

Short term, long term??

For short term, I'd say the weekend. I just want to relax and do NOTHING. The past week we had family staying with us, and I've cooked, cleaned, washed dishes, made coffee, etc. etc. etc. Till I'm ready to drop. And ontop of that it was/is exams, and I'm spending lots of time with Boeboe to get her ready. But that's a whole other post for another time. One day soon, when I have time again.

In the longer term, I'm looking forward putting this whole Monkeyman thing behind us. It's really weighing me down.

I'm also looking forward to all the little milestones we're going to have with Peanut (D.V.). I'm really enjoying seeing how clever our little baby is getting. She's saying so many words, new ones added all the time. When my eldest, Mr N was 14 months, he could only (barely) say 3 almost intelligible words. Peanut says so many, I'm literally unable to count it all. It could be 20, or 50, or even a 100 for all I know, LOL. She picks up new words and sounds very easily. She has also started to walk, so there's loads of new adventures awaiting her (and us), to look forward to.

I'm also looking forward to the summer starting soon. And to the school holidays. And to life just getting easier towards the end of the year. With less afterschool activities, less tests and projects and homework.

And, of course, I'm looking forward to Christmas!! Yes, I know it's barely even September, but like I said, I love Christmas. :-)

In the very very long term, I'm looking forward to my kids all growing up healthy and happy and safely, for them to study something, find a great job, a husband or wife, and to have kids and a wonderful life of their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment