Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 6 - evening

So it went well the rest of the day with Boeboe. She kept complaining about headaches when she stood up. I took her for a shallow bath late this morning. She got all clammy and shaky after a while, complaining of the headache getting worse. I remember the feeling...I had epidural headaches after the birth of my first son, and it was absolutely terrible. So I really have alot of sympathy with it.

Boeboe's grandparents came to sit with her for the afternoon, while I went home with Monkeyman and fetched Mr N from school. After lunch I took him to recorder practice. I bathed Monkeyman (first time in a week! Felt good). Then we played ball waiting for the grannies to come home. My hubby went to relieve them at the hospital. When they were home to make dinner and watch the boys, I took off, back to the hospital, so that my hubby can have an hour with the boys as well before their bedtime. It's not easy now that he's back at work. Fortunately he has a little holiday coming up, just 2 more working days. But I'm hoping that we'll all be home by then.

It was great to play ball a bit with the boys tonight. We laughed and it was wonderful to see them happy again, and not stressed out, sad or confused.

Shame, the kids are also really missing each other. Monkeyman kissed Boeboe's arm the minute he saw her. It was the closest thing to him, so he just fell away, kissing her arm. So sweet. And again when we went home. Tonight Boeboe said "I'm missing my Mr N. I want my Mr N." Because he was in school around noon everytime when the grannies brought Monkeyman to hospital, Boeboe and Mr N haven't seen each other for 3 days.

So let's hope they can all see each other tomorrow. If Boeboe can be released from hospital. Holding thumbs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment