Sunday, August 7, 2022

PART I: My testimony


(This post now also appear as a Page underneath the Home picture and organize things more clearly)


Hello! I am back.

So, I'm here again. After abandoning the blog some years back, for personal reasons, I never thought I'd really update it again. But, here I am. So, why? Well, that's a complicated answer, and one best answer in many separate parts. I thought it easiest if I'd add it like I did the pregnancies of my first 3 children, as part I, II, III, etc. Else, it would be overwhelming to try and read it all. I expect people to only read the relevant parts they're interested in, or over several days or whatever suit them.

With time, it will become clear why I'm doing this, and people in the far future will come here to find the “how it all began” type of information. Those interested. I have no idea whether it will be 1 person or 10 or 20. I don't care, as I'm doing it as a requested service to my Lord, not because I want people to read about my life, to be honest.

I'll also post the parts in groups together, for more easy reading. Under different months, backdating it, so that I can order it more easily. I'll update this post, with the links to each of those, at the bottom.

Firstly, I know most people have long ago moved on from this blog. I preferred to make a clean break 2016. My update isn't really for them. This blog will take a turn into an all new direction, which will become clearer later on. Why don't I start a new blog then? Because in the end, there will be a coherent whole. Putting two halves together, which will only make sense at that point, that it was all one journey, not two. One object. One goal. The goal to San Michelé, the ultimate point of Peace. The name of my blog.

The reasons will become clear, but basically, it's not really about the old blog, or following, nor for the readers of that blog, and it probably won't be read for many months, or even years to come, by more than a handful of people. But it will stand here as a testimony to the 2 halves of my life. What lead up to the end of the first, and the beginning of the second half. And only at the end of the 2nd half, will people want to know what lead to it all. And the first half will be here as an explanation for those who will then need it.

This page here will thus be the first part, and will be a bridge from the past, to where I am now. 
For those NOT interested or who wasn't part of my blog pre-2016, just skip these first 4 parts, you won't miss anything. For new people, start with the one labelled Walking with God or My Promise.

For those that were part of my blog previously, or know me, let's call the next few parts an update, if you'd like. Thus, let me start with the most obvious.... how is it going with my children?

Good. Very, very, very, very good. God has been good and gracious and merciful. I cannot thank Him enough for the past 10 years. It's been so so good to us. Let me tackle each child in a separate Part. Here is the updates on each. 

Next, here is the parts following on that, updates on me, my road, my health, and what's happening in our lives. It's in sequence, but read whatever parts you're interested in. To make it easier, I've added a short description next to each one.

Part VI – My Road (An update on my life from 2014 up to today)
Part VII – Babytalk (A specific post addressed to one small group of people)

Part VIII – Walking with God (My childhood, when I started walking with God)
Part IX – My History (My calling in 2000)
Part X – My Promise (My promise to God 
and my Visitation by the Angel of the Lord)
Part XI – The Research (History on my experience with research)

Part XII – My Health (A personal update for those that know me)
Part XIII – Friends (An explanation to those who call(ed) me friend)

Part XIV – Die Voortrekkers (The Pioneers) (An explanation of what I had to do for God and why it was necessary)

A History of my People:
Part XV 
– Our Covenant (The Boere made a covenant with God in 1838)

What it is leading to:
Part XIX – The Process (How God talks to me and guides me)
Part XX – My Mother (A tribute to my mother, for the future - not important yet)

The Future:
Part XXI – The End (The reason for all of this)
Part XXII – Prophecies  (Why prophecies)
Part XXIII – Siener (The Boere Prophet)

For easy reading, you can also click on the "year" 2021 on the right hand side of the blog, and it will list all above posts from top to bottom on one long page.

(Just a heads up. This is a work in progress. As I remember something to add or want to change it a bit, I will, where I feel it necessary.)

No comments:

Post a Comment