Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Wednesday Warmer

So here goes, for Wednesday. Some photo's I wanted to post months ago already.

Mr N when he turned 13. We just had a small family party (one of the advantages
of having many kids - they are a party on their own, hahahaha). He had a "golf"
cake (little golf figures). He took some goodies to school, and we gave him
the gift he really wanted (a PC game).

Our big-eyed baby girl. She doesn't eat well. At all. But given anything
sweet, like cake, and she'll scoff it down!

He turned 6 and was super surprised and happy with his toolbelt.

And the golf bag and set he asked for months ago already.

He had a "toolbox" figures cake and loved it. Not the prettiest, but
it tasted good! He had some friends over for a little party, but like
always, I don't show photo's of other children without their
parents' permission.

Just loving the sand pit that their dad built in the corner of the yard.

I will still one day post pics of their new desk-beds.
This one was taken in Monkeyman's room. They
were all seated on the separate steps we got so
that he didn't need to use the (more dangerous)
ladder all the time. Especially at night.

Even Mr N loves the sandpit. In the beginning Peanut found the cold sand a
little intimidating, but now she's playing with them.
 
I wasn't sure if I should add this one. But for my records, I decided to. The
reason I did, was because Peanut's feet concerns me. I'm not going to
go into a discussion about it now. Just a quick explanation. Genetic
disorders regularly goes hand-in-hand with small abnormalities
of the hands or feet. A frequent occurence is what they call
overlapping toes. Look at her small pinky toes. Especially on her
right foot (left on the photo). I noticed it shortly after birth, but
assumed it would extend and rectify itself during her first year.
She's almost 2 now.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment