Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Off Sick

I know, stay at home moms don't get sick leave. Neither do bloggers with self-imposed deadlines. I'm really guilty. I didn't forget about Medical Monday, or today's Wednesday Warmer. But for now, you'll have to forgive me and be a bit patient. I'm taking a week off. I have laryngitis, and really don't feel up to do doing much thinking. My brain is foggy and forgetful. I even let the battery of the car run flat and poor hubby had to come and rescue us in the school's parking lot. Sigh. At least Peanut seems much better. Unlike me, she didn't need to go to the dr. I'm on antibiotics now, so I'm sure within a few days I'll be better.

We've drawn Monkeyman's blood, and now just await the pediatrician's call with the results, and the next step. The geneticist asked to see us again, so we have an appointment for in two weeks. Next week is a little school break the whole week (long story). It's like getting an unexpected treat. I'm going to savour it. Rest, and spend time with the kids again. But right now, I'm probably going to go climb back into bed, or just lie with here on the couch where the kids are playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment