Friday, February 18, 2011

This is what happens...

...when your 3-year old gets hold of your lipstick!


And then, he ran away when I tried to snap shots of him with the camera...:) He found it hilarious, running away from me, and then burst out laughing when I came around the corner, shooting him, with the camera of course :p :





Our camera batteries died on us when we wanted to take pictures of Monkeyman on his birthday. We then searched for our old digital camera and found these old pictures still on it. It's of Boeboe, when she was about 4 years old. Wasn't she the cutest little thing?



I can't believe that she could ever have been this small. Feels like a lifetime away. And also just like yesterday.

This week has been quite uneventful. Boeboe has seen her psychologist again, and she urged me to take her for an evaluation at both a speech- and occupational therapist. Well, I've been lax with it. I knew my daughter needed an evaluation. I thus phoned the school's OT and asked her to see Boeboe. They do it during school hours which is great (for me! Timewise of course). Our afternoons are busy enough as it is with the children's activities, homework, Monkeyman's nap and Mr N's exams. The therapy evaluation has been scheduled tentatively for the 2nd of March. She'll then give me a report and will let me know if speech therapy is also indicated (I do think it's going to be needed - sigh.)

On a lighter note. We watched the cricket world cup opening ceremony tonight, and at one stage there's some gorgeous ladies dancing in a little boat. Monkeyman piped up and said "look at the beautiful barbies"! :))

I've at long last added Monkeyman's pregnancy and birthday journals. I stored it under May 2010, for those interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment